SCHEDULE OF FORMATION, OUTPUT, SENDING:
Until October 11, 2019
– scientific articles are accepted to the journal «Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University. Series: International Relations »No. 6/2019
December 13, 2019
– an electronic version of the magazine in pdf format will be published on the official site
December 20, 2019
– Authors will be sent a printed version of the journal to the mailing addresses provided in the author's certificate.
THEMATIC TOPICS JOURNAL:
1. History of Ukraine
2. World History
5. Historiography, source studies and special historical disciplines
6. History of science and technology
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS:
It is necessary to publish the article in Issue 6/2019 by October 11 at the latest:
– fill out the author's online help form – link;
– pay the contribution and send a scanned copy of the receipt.
Warning! The editorial board carries out an anonymous internal peer review of the article (peer review of articles by editorial board members).
After passing the review, the author is provided with details for the payment of the publication fee.
The public contribution is 500 UAH. for one article up to 12 pages, in case of exceeding the volume an additional 50 UAH is paid. for each page of the article. Editorial fees cover the costs of editing articles, layout and printing of the journal, as well as mailing the journal to authors.
The file name must match the author's last name. For example: Doroshenko_Article, Doroshenko_Check.
Редакція журналу є найбільш ефективною та європейською DOI для статей.
–volume of the article - from 10 to 20 pages, font - Times New Roman 14; interval 1.5; margins - 20 mm.;
–references to sources should be made in square brackets, indicating page numbers according to the source. For example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234];
–The bibliographic description of the list of sources used is drawn up taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine developed in 2015 DSTU 8302: 2015 "Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General Terms and Conditions of Assembly ";
–the article should contain the title of the journal heading, UDC, extended annotations and keywords in Ukrainian and English, translation of the article title into English; abstract volume - 1800 printed characters (250-300 words), number of keywords - minimum 5 words.
Required structural elements:
– formulation of the problem in general and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks;
– an analysis of the latest research and publications in which the problem is solved and which the author relies on;
– highlighting previously unresolved parts of the general problem addressed in the article;
– formulating the goals of the article (setting the task);
– presentation of the main research material with full justification of scientific results;
– conclusions from this study and prospects for further exploration in this area.
Language of publications: Ukrainian, Russian, English.